SABIC to fund GE Plastics buy with bonds, loan
2007-06-02 - Turkish Press - Prince Saud bin Abdallah bin Muhammad said today that Saudi Basics Industries Corp (SABIC) would would fund its $11.6 bn purchase of General Electric's plastics division with bonds and loans. He said the bonds will make up 25 percent and the bank loans the remaining 75 percent. SABIC is the Middle East's largest public company by market capitalization and one of the world's 10 biggest petrochemicals manufacturers.  

View full article...