Latest News
SIIG, Chevron-Philips tie up
2007-09-18 - AME Info | Saudi Arabia | Latest News - The Saudi Industrial Investment Group (SIIG) is teaming up with Chevron-Phillips to establish a new $4.8bn petrochemical company, reported Arab News. SIIG will have a 65% stake in the new plant, which will produce adipic-acid and nylon, while Chevron-Philips will hold the remaining 35%. The project is likely to start production in the last quarter of 2011.  

View full article...
Search News
Saudi Business Directory
Gain unlimited access to the data that can take your business to the next level:

  • 150,000 Saudi Businesses!
  • 5,000 Email Addresses!
  • Generate Custom Mail Lists!
  • News and Commentary Archives!